The words I have spoken to you

It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.  John 6:63 (ESV)


Do not become trapped in the familiar ways and patterns of your life. Listen for me, for in me is freedom.  Seek me out. I will exceed what you may expect. I am the creator. I know what you need.  If you have doubts that I am leading you now, how will you lead others in the times to come?

It is through me that my will is accomplished, not by what you can do. I have supplied you abundantly with what you need. I have gifted you in my ways so that others may learn to experience my love. 

Stand firm in what I have shown you, but learn to be open for more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me