Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. Ephesians 5:1-2 NIV Don't be in a rush, but take time to stop and look/listen for me. Allow my correction to keep you on the right pathway. I will show you things you've not yet seen. My love will overflow you. Fill yourself with my written word. Don't rush through it. Allow it's stories and truth to show my way.
And this is my prayer: that your love may abound More and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ— to the glory and praise of God. Philippians 1:9-11 NIV Are you listening for me? Yes, I do still speak. I speak my heart and direction to/for you. Quiet your inner noise and learn to listen for me. I will speak to you directing the steps you should be taking. Be ready. I will demonstrate my ways.
Blessed are all who fear the Lord, who walk in obedience to him. You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours. Psalms 128:1-2 NIV I am there with you. Listen and watch for me. See me reach out in ways you have yet to experience. Walk with me. I am love. Be blessed by me and learn to bless others. Don't allow the enemy to cause confusion and anger. Prosper in me.
Comments