Be bold

I am trying to get your attention; to draw you closer to me.
Stop flailing about, I AM your provider and protector.

Be bold in me. Be courageous in the things I shall begin to show you.
You are a target of the enemy as my favor is upon you. My anointing
is upon you.  It will keep you fresh and pliable for my work.
Seek me at all times. You don’t need a "reason" to draw nearer.

I AM ever ready to spend time wit you.
Don't allow the distractions guide you.  Even the "good" will move
you away from my plans for you.  Today, be bold and draw closer.

Comments

Rorygirl said…
Love these messages so I’ll be bold.
Remember in January, God said:

Fear not.
I am about to reveal myself to you. ...
You will move across fences of hatred and fear. ...

Amen, Protestant prophets are hearing about the most holy Eucharist. This is prep.

To: Susan O’Marra
Saturday, October 29, 2016

I have an answer for you, and it’s found in Me. I want you to eat of Me. I want you to feast yourself upon Me. I want you to look into Me. I want you to cleave to Me. I want you to join with Me, for I have an eternal supply, and I will satisfy you within and without, for the pleasures of My Presence are forever. I have delights and I have pleasures for you.

But many do not understand and they do not hear it. But Children, look and draw near it, and no longer fear it! Its time to gear it. It’s time to gird yourself with Me! It’s time to gird up the loins of your minds and begin to see and understand that it’s Me!

I am the Bread of Life, and those that eat of Me shall never hunger.”


http://intheimageofhisgloryministries.blogspot.com/2016/10/

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me