With You


Go through! Go through the gates! Prepare a way for
the people! Build up! Build up the highway! Clear away
the stones! Raise a flag for the people! The Lord has
announced to the ends of the earth: “Tell my people Zion,
‘Your Savior is coming. His reward is with him, and the
people he has won arrive ahead of him.’ 
They will be called Holy People, Those Reclaimed
by the Lord, and you will be called Sought After,
a City Not Deserted. ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭62‬:‭10‬-‭12‬ (‭GW‬‬)



Listen for me. Hear me as I give you
direction for this day. Follow my heart.
Don't allow fear or impatience to block
you, but focus upon me.

I am with you. I will take upon each part.
Trust me in each part of your life. I am
there with you
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Ready

Learning When

Secure With Me