Ready Yourself


As He was teaching in the temple complex, Jesus cried out,
“You know Me and you know where I am from.
Yet I have not come on My own,
but the One who sent Me is true. You don’t know Him;
I know Him because I am from Him, and He sent Me.”
Then they tried to seize Him.
Yet no one laid a hand on Him because His hour had not yet come.
However, many from the crowd believed in Him and said,
“When the Messiah comes, He won’t perform more signs
than this man has done, will He? ”
‭‭John‬ ‭7‬:‭28‬-‭31‬ ‭HCSB‬‬



As this day passes before you, what
do you remember? Have you taken the
time to quiet yourself and sit quietly
with me? Don't allow the temporary
frustrations to become your norm.

Stretch forth into my heavens. Ready
yourself for a ride
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Reflection

Show My Way

What You Need