Looking Ahead


Therefore Jesus said again,
Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep.
All who have come before me are thieves and robbers,
but the sheep have not listened to them.
I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.
They will come in and go out, and find pasture.
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy;
I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
I am the good shepherd.
The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
‭‭John‬ ‭10‬:‭7‬-‭11‬ ‭NIV‬‬



Look ahead. See through the tangled
messes and missed dreams. Learn my
Word and the direction it holds for you.

I was there before the beginning and
will yet be there after the worldly end.
Do not fear but continue to follow me.
Look ahead, I am there to protect
and lead you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show My Way

Be Ready

Prospering