Stop Hunting – Start Finding

I'd recently been seeking God for answers to questions which had been affecting me. I asked for something very clear God so I might know it was from him and not my inner-self answering. As expected I did receive answers from him in the next few days. I will share two of these with you, as an encouragement for you and myself.

I was sleeping in my bed and was awakened. I went from a deep sleep to an alert wake-awake state in an instant. Now awake I looked about. When I saw my alarm clock I knew it contained a message for me. It read 108. I wrote it, so I'd not forget and quickly returned to sleep, after thanking him for the clue to my answer.

I've found in God's economy, doubles are important. When he repeats something it's for a reason. Sometimes we did not realize the initial message, so we find it again. There is usually something we need to grasp.

Did you realize that Ezekiel 1:08 and Ezekiel 10:8 (both being a 108) both contain the same basic context? They are both speaking of a form of a hand under the wings of the cherubim. There are the spiritual creatures, cherubim and a natural creation hands both within the context of both passages. Something for us to ponder of God.

Later that day I was taking the dogs for an evening walk. We went down a pathway we don't normally use and then did not enter into the woods from it where we might. We went further down the pathway and came into another wooded section. As we approached the entry I could hear the sound of water. It was like the sound of fast-moving water or a small water-fall. I stopped, looking about for the source of the water, but saw none. In fact the sound stopped. We went on into the woods where once again the sound returned. Again I turned to find the water source and again the sound had abated.

Yes, God is wanting to communicate with us. He will use things to capture our attention which we might normally over-look. Moses had a burning bush. For me this time there was one with sight (108) and one with sounds. In both occasions a double was involved. God's ways are supernatural, and yes, we can be in his hands of safety beneath his wings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me