between Kadesh and Bered

So Hagar named the Lord who spoke to her, "You are the God who sees me," for she said, "Here I have seen one who sees me!"  That is why the well was called Beer Lahai Roi. (It is located between Kadesh and Bered.) Genesis 16:13-14 (NET)

You are on a journey and I see you in you times of need. I am the God who hears and sees your prayers ascending . I listen to your cries of despair and offer hope. Stand-up - stand firm in what you know of me and I shall surely show you more.  I will open your eyes. You will gain new vision and hope. You will bare sons and daughters of my kingdom.

Drink deeply of the waters I am offering you. They have no end. You will not only see new ways, you will experience new supplies. Stand-up and receive from me. Follow my direction and guidance. Ask for more of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water