a different point of view

As I sat in church this morning it became apparent that He was dealing with me and eyes/seeing. I sat in a different area of the church today, more centered, but behind the camera man. I kept noticing that his pants were blue and the top, but brown mid-leg down. I noticed too how the monitor gave a different hue of those on the stage. The monitor gave a very crisp and distinct view of those up front, different from what I was visualizing. 

I found myself flying as an eagle high in the sky. There was a sudden and rapid descent. It was if I were soaring downward, yet fully in control. Repeatedly I would find myself in the controlled downward dive. As I was pondering what was occurring, I was now aware of looking out from eagle-eyes. I could sense the movement of each muscle as I looked about below me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water