to the rescue

The LORD replies, “I have seen violence done to the helpless, and I have heard the groans of the poor. Now I will rise up to rescue them, as they have longed for me to do.”
Psalm 12:5 (NLT)

I am ready to vindicate, I am ready to deliver, I will establish justice among the nations. The coastlands wait patiently for me; they wait in anticipation for the revelation of my power.
Isaiah 51:5 (NET)

He is astonished to see that there is no one to help the oppressed. So he will use his own power to rescue them and to win the victory.
He will wear justice like a coat of armor and saving power like a helmet. He will clothe himself with the strong desire to set things right and to punish and avenge the wrongs that people suffer.
Isaiah 59:16-17 (TEV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water