musing…

I found it interesting this evening. Somewhat cloudy after 5 pm, but no rain for our area in site for a few days. I took the dogs for our daily walk, and asked for rain. As we walked I heard the thunder come and soon we were in a nice rain shower. On our way back to the car, there now lay a dime at the driver’s door.  I picked up the dime and felt the confirmation.

We drove over to Huber Heights (about 4 miles east of us). The closer we got to our destination, the harder the rain fell. We got wet going into PetsMart and soaked on the return to the car. Driving home, the rain lessened until it “stopped”, when in fact it had never rained in Vandalia. It remained dry.


This is the send such time in recent weeks where I can remember of asking for rain (of both sorts) and on each occasion, I got physically soaked and spiritually uplifted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me