Do not forget

The one, you, who believes and is baptized will be saved.
Do not forget. You have been lifted from the depression and turmoil. You were freed and set to walk in the life of liberty of my Spirit.  You are my witness to what I have done within you.
What I said remains forever-true. If I am with you always, to the end of the age, how could I forsake you now?

Walk in the liberty which releases those from bondage.
Walk in the miraculous of feeding those who are in need.
All authority is mine, so go into your world and reflect what I have shown you. Model what I say and find true life. Teach them everything I have commanded you. I am with you always. Do not forget to receive love so you can freely release it it others.

Comments

Brittni said…
hello steven!

I said on OpenHeaven that I would post to your blog.

My Email is
Me@Brittnisisle.com

God bless
Brittni
Brittni said…
oh, by the way.

GOOD WORD!
-brittni

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water