correction underway


Coincidence??  Early last evening I had stepped outside to feed the birds. When I came back in the tv could not make connection. As I went upstairs to check the equipment I could clearly see that none of the network router lights were illuminated.  All were black nothing was working. 

I came back down stairs and did a quick look at the circuit panel and with my expert knowledge I could recognize no issues. As I went back upstairs I realized that the computer was fully down too, yet the room lights were fully illuminated. 

It turns out, the surge-protector / power supply had failed and all items using the right side were powerless, much like myself at this time.  I was reminded of THE source of power in Luke 24:49. 

Internal failure identified, correction underway.


“I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high.”  Luke 24:49 (NIV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water