if you feel you have any insight...


It is becoming increasingly common for me to see trains on my daily dog-walks. In fact, we hardly have a day without a train-sighting.  I’ve altered the time of day of the walks, and it is a rarity to not come across a train.  Now there are usually two trains during the walk. We see both their beginning and their end.

I realize that trains have always been a sign for me.  It was on an April 1973 train-track which I encountered Holy Spirit.  I’m open, if you feel you have any insight for me.

“For nothing is hidden that will not become evident, nor anything secret that will not be known and come to light. So take care how you listen; for whoever has, to him more shall be given; and whoever does not have, even what he thinks he has shall be taken away from him.””
Luke 8:17-18 NASB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me