Each day


For Yahweh your God dried up the waters of the Jordan from before you,
until you had crossed over, as Yahweh your God did to the Red Sea,
which he dried up from before us, until we had crossed over;
that all the peoples of the earth may know that Yahweh’s hand is mighty;
that you may fear Yahweh your God forever.
Joshua 4:23-24 (WEB)

He said to them, Take heed what you hear.
With whatever measure you measure, it will be measured to you,
and more will be given to you who hear. For whoever has,
to him will more be given, and he who doesn’t have,
even that which he has will be taken away from him.
‭‭Mark‬ ‭4:24-25‬ ‭(WEB‬‬)


Each day, listen for me. Learn my truths.
Do not be frightened, I am leading you into my plan.
Call out for me, I am there. Learn my ways and share them.
Let my rain wash over you and your eyes will be opened.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water