unchanged


You, my servant Israel, Jacob whom I have chosen,
offspring of Abraham my friend,
you whom I am bringing back from the earth’s extremities,
and have summoned from the remote regions –

I told you, “You are my servant.”
I have chosen you and not rejected you. Don’t be afraid, for I am with you!
Don’t be frightened, for I am your God! I strengthen you –
yes, I help you – yes, I uphold you with my saving right hand!

Look, all who were angry at you will be ashamed and humiliated;
your adversaries will be reduced to nothing and perish.
When you will look for your opponents, you will not find them;
your enemies will be reduced to absolutely nothing.

For I am the Lord your God, the one who takes hold of your right hand,
who says to you, ‘Don’t be afraid, I am helping you.’
Don’t be afraid, despised insignificant Jacob, men of Israel.
I am helping you,” says the Lord, your protector, the Holy One of Israel.
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭41:8-14‬ ‭(NET‬‬)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water