the battle-ax

"You are My battle-ax and weapons of war: For with you I will break the nation in pieces; With you I will destroy kingdoms; Jeremiah 51:20 (NKJV)

I was reading email today during my lunch-time. As I was opening a newe-mail, I saw the words, in bold letters, "Pick up the Battle Ax". When Ihad fully opened the email to read it, there were no similar words, so Iknew God was speaking to me. As I asked him about this, he gave me these words:

Pick up the sword I have given you. Now is not the time to be bashful or to hold back. Lift it to a ready position. Strengthen yourself in my written word. Ingest the truths I have for you. Be found with others of a like-mind.Do not be brash, but neither be caught by surprise. The enemy is real. Hecomes to kill those who oppose him. Stand beneath my shadow and beprotected.Pick up the sword and strengthen your arms. Raise them in praise of me.

Find your strength in the light of my word. Eat of me daily. Come boldly to me for forgiveness that the enemy would have no advantage. Prepare yourself for the battle is long, but know the outcome has been decided. Pick up the battle-ax.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water