what have YOU done?

So Saul said, "Bring me the burnt offering and the peace offerings." Then he offered a burnt offering. Just when he had finished offering the burnt offering, Samuel appeared on the scene. Saul went out to meet him and to greet him. But Samuel said, "What have you done?" Saul replied, "When I saw that the army had started to abandon me and that you didn't come at the appointed time and that the Philistines had assembled at Micmash, I thought, 'Now the Philistines will come down on me at Gilgal and I have not sought the Lord's favor.' So I felt obligated to offer the burnt offering." 1 Samuel 13: 9-12 (NET)

What is it you are doing? Do not be fearful or reactive. I have given you all you will need. I’ve given and placed my authority within you. I’ve not called you into jealousy or pride; those are the traps of the one seeking to destroy you.

I have selected you. There is nothing you can do I’ve not foreseen. I know the you of the future. I see you successful in the plans I have for you. Do not be hidden in the baggage of the past. There is no failure.

Be encouraged. Stand upright in my anointing. Walk in the humility and truthfulness available for you. I have not abandoned you. I am not late in my timing. What have you done, the choices are yours to be made.

Then Samuel took a small container of olive oil and poured it on Saul’s head. Samuel kissed him and said, “The Lord has chosen you to lead his people Israel! You will rule over the Lord’s people and you will deliver them from the power of the enemies who surround them. This will be your sign that the Lord has chosen you as leader over his inheritance. I Samuel 10:1 (NET)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water