what are you beholding?

Receive the revelation of my son and his overwhelming love for you.
Embrace his acceptance. His love is ever-lasting. It is right to give him worship.

I ask you, What are you beholding? Are your rooms and bookshelves too full? Are they crowded with stuff? What about your closets and garages? Is the space limited because of overflow; a constant collection of stuff?

Seek me. Spend time with me. Allow my righteousness to penetrate your hardening life style. Allow my spirit to penetrate into the seep spaces and release healing.

Allow the oil of my presence to soothe and cure that spiritual dryness. I am the light. As my light penetrates, a new layer of revelation bursts forth into life. Seek me. Seek first my kingdom and the right stuff will be added to you.

The cares and worries of today will drop away. A new wardrobe of righteousness will cover you. You will learn to eat at my table and be full.
The striving of inner emptiness will be filled with my supernatural reality.

My son’s love is overwhelming. The truth of his love is ever-lasting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water