I have gone before you

"The breaker goes up before them; They break out, pass through the gate, and go out by it. So their king goes on before them, And the Lord at their head." Micah 2:13 (NASB77)

Look for me. I have gone on before you. Expect to recognize my ways more so in the next two weeks. I will show myself.  Be prepared. Be more active in listening for me. Let thee be an expectation to ask and receive. Enjoy yourself. I am not calling you to dour judgment. Relax in me and see if I will not amaze you.

Speak my name aloud, led it be heard in blessing those around you. I am tightening things so you might evaluate your reactions. These next two weeks are important for your growth in kingdom ways. Pass through, as I  have gone before you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me