Open your heart

Open your heart. Make room for me, that I, the king of glory may come in. I am more than the small slices of your current recognition. Allow my fullness to dwell within you. How much more my glorious riches, than the hope of glory you now realize.

Open the gates of your life that I may enter. I am more than you have yet imagined.

Allow me to prepare you for what is to come. Lift up your heads and gaze onto me. Rise up from your current ways and be confident in my ways. I am the King of Glory. I am calling you unto me.

I have prepared the way that you may come unto me. Draw nearer. Do not stop at the base of my mountain. Begin the ascent of my holy hill. Open your heart unto my ways and I will wash away the obstacles which cloud your vision. I will cleanse you.

Make room for me in your life, that my fullness may enter your heart.

Who is allowed to ascend the mountain of the Lord? Who may go up to his holy dwelling place? The one whose deeds are blameless and whose motives are pure, who does not lie, or make promises with no intention of keeping them. Such godly people are rewarded by the Lord, and vindicated by the God who delivers them. Such purity characterizes the people who seek his favor, Jacob's descendants, who pray to him. (Selah) Psalm 24:3-6 (NET)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me