What are you waiting for?

What are you waiting for? Have no fear for I have equipped you. My Spirit is directing and encouraging you to step out. Become apart of what I have created for you.

The commission is simple: Get Out.

In relying upon me you will be more than sufficient. Reach out, believing I am with you. Walk firm in what I have planted within you. Do not allow my seed to go to waste. I have placed no limitation on what I can do through you. Yes, you have my approval. Now step into what I have created for you. Move into the reality of my promises.

If there is still any doubt, Yes this word is for you.

"Keep asking, and it will be given to you. Keep searching, and you will
find. Keep knocking, and the door will be opened to you.
For everyone who asks receives, and the one who searches finds, and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8 (HCSB)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me