returning to the place of revelation

Then God said to Jacob, "Go up to Bethel and settle there, and build an altar there to God, who appeared to you when you were fleeing from your brother Esau."

Jacob and all the people with him came to Luz (that is, Bethel) in the land of Canaan. There he built an altar, and he called the place El Bethel, because it was there that God revealed himself to him when he was fleeing from his brother. Genesis 35:1, 6-7 (NIV)

Come back to me. Return to the place which I had revealed myself to you. Step back into that peace. I am yet what you are seeking.Rest your head again upon that rock of salvation.

I had given you a new name and a future. It has not changed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water