Prosper in me

The God of the people of Israel chose our fathers; he made the
people prosper during their stay in Egypt, with mighty power he
led them out of that country, he endured their conduct for about
forty years in the desert, he overthrew seven nations in Canaan
and gave their land to his people as their inheritance. 
Acts 13:17-19 (NIV)


You are my children. I have taken you out of the way of bondage.  I have led you and the forefathers in different methods,
yet it is always me. I have your interest at heart.

I continue to show you the way, taking you out of the bonds
which ensnare you. I watch over you. Continue to seek my pathway. It will be shown to you as you move forward. Turbulence arises when light moves in overtaking the darkness.

Holy Spirit is moving across the face of the waters. He is opening
eyes and hearts. He is planting instruction. Hearken back to dreams He has shown you. Revisit and ponder upon what was said.

Continue to call upon me. I will respond to those seeking me
and my ways. Prosper in me. I will continue to lead you and
bless you with my peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water