More of me

Now is the time to ask for more of me. It is the time to devour my Word. Now is the time to step out; to step forward into my wholeness. Do not be satisfied with a small portion.

There are things which I wish I could show you; ways which I will manifest. There are items in your life which need to change; A clouded vision of me and your life through me. You need more of me, an abundance of light and life that those about you can recognize.

It is time to move from beneath your own evaluation. Trust in my word; therein is life.  I am the light.  It is time to move in the fullness of healing and salvation. Do not allow other to die without knowing me and my love for them. Move out from beneath your self-limitations.

Ask for more, more of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water