now is the time to upgrade

I heard the voice of Father today. As the host of a radio financial advisory program was signing off this week show he said, "If you made mistakes in the past, now is the time to upgrade."

It is time to move ahead. The opportunity is yours. What are you going to make of it? Step into the horizon, beyond what you now think you know. Move into the places I am moving. I will show you the way.

Now is the time to upgrade into the ways I have for you. Don't let your views of the past or the future keep you mired in today. I will bring needed direction or correction. I will open my ways to you. I will enlarge the places of your household.

I lie beyond what you now know as reality. All things are mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water