made known to you

I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know what his master is doing. But I call you friends, because I have made known to you everything I heard from my Father.  John 15:15 (NCV)


Do not be fearful nor dismayed; All that I have is yours.  You have access to Father and and the mighty armament of warfare. Stand firm in battle. Use the weapons provided for this time and success will follow where you war.

Ask and receive the answer; nothing is withheld from those he knows as friends. Continue to seek more. Linger in His presence each day. Peace will overflow you. Secrets of the kingdom will be made known to you.

All that He has is mine; All that is mine is yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water