into the boat

Jesus saw two boats on the shore. The fishermen had stepped out of them and were washing their nets.
So Jesus got into the boat that belonged to Simon and asked him to push off a little from the shore. Then Jesus sat down and taught the crowd from the boat.  Luke 5:2-3 (GW)

You may think I do not see you or that I’ve passed you by in your daily chores of life. Think back, have I not chosen you? Do you not remember the joy you once felt?

Nothing has changed. It is now time for me to use your boat to reach the lost.  Are you willing to move beyond your point of comfort or knowledge?

Are you ready to move into the waters where I can minister to the hungry and hurting. My love for you can not change. Holy Spirit is wooing you closer. Do not resist his invitation nor direction.

Move into your boat. It is time to move forward. I will lead you where we should go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water