Do you want to know me?

I hear Father encouraging each of us. He is asking a pointed question: Do you want to know me? Now is the time to come closer. Now is the time to hear my voice clearly. I am offering you opportunities to awaken and seek me. I’ve been awaken some of you at different times of the night. Those are opportunities for me to speak into your life. Do not allow them to pass by empty. As you learn to hear me more clearly now, you will be able to hear me in the time of coming noise. You will be able to move in my kingdom ways.

"You have heard; now see all this; and will you not declare it?  From this time forth I make you hear new things, hidden things which you have not known. Isaiah 48:6 (RSV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water