a Word for your healing

This Word is for you, but sometimes a simple Word seems hard and out of reach. There is someone who has been praying for their healing, I sense it to be a physical healing. You've prayed about it. There has been times when you'd thought the healing to manifest, only to find it not so.

If this fit's your scenario, if you recognize yourself here, be not be ashamed. The healing is for you. Acknowledge this by writing and saying aloud, "This is me Lord. Help my unbelief in what you've told me. I know claim my healing."

I speak peace over you and your situation. I release healing and wholeness to once again flood over and through you. You are healed through the grace of Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water