your answer?

So they arrived in the region of the Gerasenes, across the lake from Galilee. Luke 8:26 (NLT)


Are you ready to give your answer? Many have asked before and more will continue to want an answer.  Will there be any who can give an answer?

Am I the one you call upon when the winds are roaring, or when the voices from within keep complaining? Am I the one they recognize.

Listen to the words you speak in your everyday conversation and
explaining what you sense are my ways. Do they align with me?
Are they my words or your impression?

Do not be conflicted with what is coming, but be solidly based
and reliant upon me. I remain the life and light of the world.
Are you now ready to give your answer?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water