Examine your heart

I was driving home one recent evening when I asked God if there was a Word I could share with others.  When I did, it was if I heard him laugh. As I looked at the car in front of me, I could see a stethoscope hanging on the rear-view mirror. I clear heard him say,
 
Examine your heart. Do not be troubled, for you are mine. I will bring you the clarity you are seeking.
 
 
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you; I do not give it to you as the world does. Do not let your hearts be distressed or lacking in courage.  John 14:27 (NET)
 
He does care for us as individuals. He wishes us to walk consistently in His peace and to share His ways with others. Examine your heart; Do not be troubled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me