The God of seeing

The Angel of the Lord found her by a spring of water in the wilderness, the spring on the way to Shur. And he said, "Hagar, servant of Sarai, where have you come from and where are you going?" She said, "I am fleeing from my mistress Sarai."  Genesis 16:7-8 (ESV)

I watch over you, even from the time before you. Know my eyes have followed your journey. I see the steps you take. I watch as you separate yourself in despair. But fear not. Be secure in me. You are mine.  Know where you have come from and learn more of where you are going.

I speak a future to you and your family. I prophesy multiplication of your descendants. Fill them with the hope of me. Speak of my hand of direction and provision. Watch over them as I continue to watch over you in the journey.


So she called the name of the Lord who spoke to her, "You are a God of seeing," for she said, "Truly here I have seen Him who looks after me." Genesis 16:13 (ESV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water