a time of fire approaching

And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego fell, bound, into the furnace of blazing fire. Then King Nebuchadnezzar jumped up in alarm. He said to his advisers, “Didn’t we throw three men, bound, into the fire?”  “Yes, of course, Your Majesty,” they replied to the king.  “Look! I see four men, not tied, walking around in the fire unharmed; and the fourth looks like a son of the gods.”  Nebuchadnezzar then approached the door of the furnace of blazing fire and called: “Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, you servants of the Most High God—come out!” So Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego came out of the fire. When the satraps, prefects, governors, and the king’s advisers gathered around, they saw that the fire had no effect on the bodies of these men: not a hair of their heads was singed, their robes were unaffected, and there was no smell of fire on them. Daniel 3:23-27 (HCSB)

My church be assured, there is a time of fire approaching. There will be great testing, and there will be great deliverance. That which is not mine will be removed, taken away and burned. What will be left? Great grace is mine. It is available to those who come to the door of the furnace.

Are you going to be burned or have you learned to embrace me know? It is not my purpose that my people have fear. It is not my ways that my people have lack. It is not my ways that those who call upon my son be trapped or burdened by anything, except by the yoke of my son.

Yoked with Him the direction is given. Yoked with Him the pathway is cleared. Yoked with Him my ways are expressed and come to fruition. Which yoke are you wear; the one of bondage or that of my Son?

Yes, I have come to inspect my people. I am sending those to encourage you to move forward, to grow strong in my ways. Inspect yourself now. Judge your ways so that you may gain true sight. My truth brings freedom and deliverance. Yet my truth brings those who know me to a point of decision and action.

Seek me. Seek to know the peace I offer you. As you know me, you will trust me. As you trust me, you will move forth. You become an open target when you move without knowing and speak without authority. Kings and strongmen may bind you. They speak words of condemnation and self-promotion. They build a fire of tyranny, but I too bring a fire. Those that walk in my fire will not be burned. Those that walk in my fire will not be polluted with the odor of the world. Their ropes will fall away and my glory.Yes, it is time to come forth.

It is time to walk in the fire of my Spirit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water