the way we should go

I’ve recently had a set of three items pointed out to me. Each time I was travelling in my car and I was in a familiar place.

1) A single black high-top sneaker. It was standing upright on the far right white paint-line as I was entering onto the Interstate.

2) A young lady at an intersection. She was in the pedestrian traffic waiting to cross the street. She looked up at me as I passed by her. She radiated the epitome of evil.

3) I was waiting to turn left at an intersection on my way home from work. I saw a man. His head and neck were covered in a large white “hat”.  I was then shown his face. It was black.

There are many items which can be drawn from these three things, but these are those I’ve been given to share: We are a three-part creation. Each of these represent one of them. Each too are a covering.

The black high-top tennis shoe represents the body. It is our outward covering. This tennis shoe was on the line of a road, but of itself it can go no further.

The white-hatted man represented the covering of the soul man. Externally he was white, but inside, this man was black.  He too was at an intersection, but had crossed the street.

The young lady was the spiritual representation. She was initially hidden away in the crowd. But her face/countenance reflected the inner spiritual state.

We are at an intersection. Not very thing we see should be taken at face-value.  There are decisions we will be making which point us towards our identity. We will need to realize we have more than natural choices and more than "usual" ways to come to the decision. These decisions will affect out outcome. We have been given spiritual eyes to help us discern the way we should go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water