I will enable you

When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.  Acts 2:1-4 (NIV)
 
Become what you were always intended to become, as the Sons of the Holy one.
 
Allow me to again come and blow over you; to be covered in my breath, to be encased in my power. I am the expression which you lack. Be fulfilled in me. I will lead and build you into the image of the Christ.

I was present in the beginning, watching over what had come and what will be. Allow me to fan you into a righteous fire so the world may be amazed.  I will grant you wisdom of speech and enable you to reach those you will meet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me