in take off

But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the
spiritual.  1 Corinthians 15:46 (ESV)


I heard the loud roar of a passenger plane in take off this morning on my
way to church.  Now that in itself is not unusual, as I live near an
airport. I was driving as I heard the plane. I looked about unsuccessfully
trying to locate it. It was then I heard, “It is in take off. You can hear
it, but do not see it.

Perhaps you are one of those who knows his voice and have been told
you are in take off, but as you look around you see nothing. Things do
not have seemed to change.

He is moving within you, guiding you. Believe it, as he has "told" you.
Holy Spirit is actively guiding you with His supernatural ways. Allow
Him to guide you without demanding visual/natural proof.


The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do
not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone
who is born of the Spirit. John 3:8 (ESV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me