Answering the call

As I was in the shower Sunday morning. I was asking Him what I sound be
doing for the “prophetic pause”.  We take 5 minutes each Sunday during
the service, as a team member gives a word for someone in the congregation. 


It was my turn, I had no inkling as yet.  It was then that I heard the sound of

a telephone ringing.  As I carefully listed, it seemed to stop and restart ringing.
The sound was of a ringing phone, but not the “tone” of our phones.  It was
not for me.

I recognized that was the Word, and in service He’s reveal the person for me
to share the word.  It was then I heard God say, “I am calling, but you are
not recognizing the call”. It would be in a form/matter which you would not
have otherwise considered. I want you to answer the call.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water