a Word for Charles

On my way home from work I saw a billowy cloud.  It was s hazy smoky cloud
winding it’s way upward.  As I looked abut me, at other drivers, it seemed
as if I was the only one who saw this. I thought, “How odd”.
 
Charles I am showing you things also. I am revealing myself and my ways.
Stop hesitating and move. I will direct you and will bring forth a new
manifestation of my ways. I will reveal my fullness to those who obey,
stepping forth.
 
Step by step I will be with you. My words and my ways have not changed.
Allow me to reveal myself to you, to those who will give up self to gain me.
 
 
His divine power has given us everything we need to experience life and to
reflect God’s true nature through the knowledge of the One who called us by
His glory and virtue.  2 Peter 1:3 (Voice)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water