Infilling

This week I had asked God for a word, I heard him clearly. he said, "I am filling you".
 
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace
as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the
Holy Spirit Roman 15:13 (NIV)
 
I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely
with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow
with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13 (NLT)
 
The priests could not enter the Temple of the Lord because the glorious
presence of the Lord filled it.  2 Chronicles 7:2
 
I am filling you.
 
Take the image of pouring water or any liquid beverage into a tall glass.
You are that container.  The more I remove that does not belong,
the more I am filling you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me