Dream within a dream

Last Sunday morning I had a short dream.  Within this dream, I was
having a dream. In the inner dream I was hearing a sound, so awoke myself
to see what was happening. I pushed back the curtain to look and saw two
small lambs.  They were clearly small, unsteady on their feet. They were
typically with dirty wool.

I saw them for a few seconds and then awoke from both dreams.
This morning at church, I felt prodded to share the dream and give a short
word, then sat down.  It was very short time when a lady got from her seat,
came to the back where I was sitting and began sharing. (She and her
husband were relatively new to the church).

She shared that during the past week she had a short dream snippet.  I had
followed her to their home. She felt safe, as if I was sent to help and
protect her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me