divine rest and order has come.

 
Sometimes God answers us in ways we are not expecting. I’ve recently been
asking God for “answers”.  It came across my mind again today as I was
driving back from an evening walk.  My eyes were directed to the city bus,
just in front of me in the right lane.
 
What caught my eye was the number.  It was bus 17.  I asked him, is that
supposed to mean something for me?  In the natural, I could blow it off,
but, I had asked a question, and had received an answer, even if I did not
initially understand the message.  Then I did some biblical checking on the
bus number.  The number 17 is associated with victory, the restoration
of all things, spiritual perfection, and perfect order. The first time the
number occurs in the bible is significant.
 
 
Genesis 7:11
In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the
seventeenth day of the month, on that day all the fountains of
the great deep were broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
 
 
Genesis 8:4
Then the ark rested in the seventh month, the seventeenth day of the month,
on the mountains of Ararat.
 
 
So I pass on this word of encouragement. Wherever you are this very day,
Father-God is bringing personal restoration. You may now be upon the
sea of people, but He is in control.  Be alert: The time for divine rest
and order has come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water