I am here



Each day I am here. Look for me,
I am calling out your name.
Quiet yourself, the I AM is here now
with you.

Fear not, but make room for me.
Quiet your ways, I desire to speak with you.
I will whisper my plans to you, if you are willing to listen.



In this way, they traveled and camped at the Lord’s command
wherever he told them to go.
Then they remained in their camp as long as the cloud stayed over the Tabernacle.
‭‭Numbers‬ ‭9:18‬ ‭(NLT)‬‬


Just then Saul approached Samuel at the gateway and asked,
“Can you please tell me where the seer’s house is?”
“I am the seer!” Samuel replied.
“Go up to the place of worship ahead of me. We will eat there together,
and in the morning I’ll tell you what you want to know and send you on your way.”
‭‭1 Samuel‬ ‭9:18-19‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me