Keep Focus


Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid,
for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.
Psalms 23:4 (NLT)


In my distress I prayed to the Lord, and the Lord answered me and set me free.
The Lord is for me, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?
Yes, the Lord is for me; he will help me.
I will look in triumph at those who hate me.
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭118:5-7‬ (‭NLT‬‬)


Keep your focus upon Me.
Cast aside the fear the enemy would place in your pathway.
Place my Word securely within you. Feed upon it each day.
Speak aloud my living Word, so your ears may hear what I have.

Do not allow your focus be upon the evil plan the enemy would have.
I have overcome Him. Speak the truth in my peace.
Release life with words I give to you
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me