In the Garden


Then the Lord God formed the man from the dust
of the earth and blew the breath of life into his nostrils.
The man became a living being.

The Lord God planted a garden in Eden, in the east.
That’s where he put the man whom he had formed.

The Lord God made all the trees grow out of the ground.
These trees were nice to look at, and their fruit was good to eat.

The tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of
good and evil grew in the middle of the garden.
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭2‬:‭7‬-9‬ (‭GW‬)



Why would you think I do not wish to talk with you?
I have many things yet to tell you. I wish to share
my heart with you. Draw near and do not be afraid.

Awaken at night and write dreams I will share with you.
Allow me to speak to you through them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me