Speak


Follow the way of love and eagerly desire gifts of the
Spirit, especially prophecy.

For anyone who speaks in a tongue does not speak
to people but to God. Indeed, no one understands them;
they utter mysteries by the Spirit.

But the one who prophesies speaks to people for
their strengthening, encouraging and comfort.
Anyone who speaks in a tongue edifies themselves,
but the one who prophesies edifies the church.

I would like every one of you to speak in tongues,
but I would rather have you prophesy. The one who
prophesies is greater than the one who speaks in tongues,
unless someone interprets, so that the church may be edified.
1 Corinthians 14:1-5 (NIV)



Stop and hear the sound of the voices. They speak
my heart to those who may listen. Do not listen to
the accusations of the enemy.

You are to speak My words. I have called and directed you.
Do not be timid, but speak forth in love. Let my healing
words and direction flow from you.

In me is Life. Ask me and I will flow forth. You are called
to speak the Words I give to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reproducing