My Ways


Soon afterward Jesus went with his disciples to
the village of Nain, and a large crowd followed him.

A funeral procession was coming out as he approached
the village gate. The young man who had died was a
widow’s only son, and a large crowd from the village
was with her.

When the Lord saw her, his heart overflowed with
compassion. “Don’t cry!” he said.

Then he walked over to the coffin and touched it,
and the bearers stopped. “Young man,” he said,
“I tell you, get up.”

Then the dead boy sat up and began to talk!
And Jesus gave him back to his mother.
‭‭Luke‬ ‭7‬:‭11‬-‭15‬ ‭NLT)



Don't allow things take your focus from me.
Watch for my leading as I show you new
trails to be taken. I am ever with you.

Reread my gospels. I am still the good news.
I will direct your footsteps as you follow in my ways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reproducing