Be Healed


However, you don’t believe because you’re not my sheep.
My sheep respond to my voice, and I know who they are.
They follow me, and I give them eternal life. They will
never be lost, and no one will tear them away from me.

My Father, who gave them to me, is greater than everyone
else, and no one can tear them away from my Father.
The Father and I are one.
‭‭John‬ ‭10‬:‭26‬-‭30‬ ‭(GW‬‬)



In the quiet of your morning listen to the sounds about
you. Imagine what they are saying in their daily routine.
Each has a voice. Each expresses their nature within.

You have my Spirit. You too are to express what you
hold inside, sometimes the healer and other times
to be healed.

Release the tension of your day and replace it with
what I have for you. Be healed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Ready

Learning When

Secure With Me