It Is Me


Peter answered, Lord, if it is you, order me to come to
you on the water. Jesus said, Come!
So Peter got out of the boat and walked on the water
toward Jesus. ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭14‬:‭28‬-‭29‬ (‭GW‬)



You've heard the direction to be taking, now‬ come out.
Walk with me. Place your trust me. Test my ways and
learn I do not fail.

Grow in my ways. Reach out and heal others.
Speak life into those who do not know me. Plant
hope where the enemy has spread lies.

Yes. It is me calling you forth. Step out.




The disciple whom Jesus loved said to Peter,
“It’s the Lord.” When Simon Peter heard that it
was the Lord, he put back on the clothes that
he had taken off and jumped into the sea.

The other disciples came with the boat and dragged
the net full of fish. They weren’t far from the shore,
only about 100 yards. ‭‭John‬ ‭21‬:‭7‬-‭8‬ (‭GW‬)‬

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Ready

Learning When

Secure With Me