The Journey

Not long afterward another large crowd came
together. When the people had nothing left
to eat, Jesus called the disciples to him and said,

“I feel sorry for these people, because they
have been with me for three days and now have
nothing to eat. If I send them home without
feeding them, they will faint as they go, because
some of them have come a long way.”

His disciples asked him, “Where in this desert can
anyone find enough food to feed all these people?”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭8‬:‭1‬-‭4‬ ‭(GNT‬‬)



Don't be in a rush, but relax. Soak in my
presence and release my peace. I am the
provision which is needed.

Trust in me and my leading. In me is the life.
I am the way. Listen and I will guide you in
your journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Ready

Learning When

Secure With Me